Saturday 3 March 2012

i hope you will be my lover

my heart is slowly tinging at your
cute and innocent image oh
whenever i come across you
i became awkward for no reason

i keep getting curious about everything about you
every night i dream a dream of my own oh
what would it be like if you became my lover?
and finally confess of my hidden love for you now

i hope you will be my lover
i hope you will be my one and only love
please only tell me
your confessions of love
i hope you will be my lover
i hope you will stay by my side
wherever you go, whatever you do
i hope you will only think of me

i have a lot of feeling to show you but
i don't know how i should begin oh
my heart impatient for no reason
so even i seem awkward,
please accept my confession

i pray that i become your lover
promise me that you'll be my lover
promise me that you'll be
my one and only love
please whisper love to me sweetly like chocolate
promise me you;ll be my lover
you'll be my one and only love
just like when i first saw
lets love each other.................






No comments:

Post a Comment